Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Carbon Capture and Storage World MENA 2010, which will be held on 29 November-1 December 2010, in Dubai, UAE. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
CCS World MENA arrives in 2010 to unite policy makers, investors, oil & gas sector and heavy industries to create new value chains to commercially develop CCS project in the MENA region.
CCS MENA will bring to the region some of the world's leading experts in CCS technology to explore global project innovations and opportunities to apply CCS and CO2 EOR in the region.
5 reasons why you should attend CCS World MENA
- A regional analysis - examine opportunities to apply CCS and CO2 EOR in MENA nations
- Technology advances and assessments - hear from the latest pilot and demonstration projects across the world
- Build relationships with regional government ministries - discover new opportunities for your organization to participate in regional CCS projects
- Forge partnerships through networking - 10+ hours of exclusive networking opportunities
- The latest in CO2 EOR - attend the pre conference workshop for in-depth training on the latest techniques and technologies in CO2 EOR
Confirmed world leading organisations attending include:
Air Liquide, Masdar, OPEC, IEA, Hydrogen Energy UAE, Imperial College, World Energy Council, US Department of Energy, GPIC, Shell, Carbon Capture & Storage Association, KISR, Maersk Oil, Imperial College, ENOC, Sonatrach, Taqa Energy, Vattenfall amongst others..
Hurry reserve a seat now and you will save over $200 USD- call our friendly Customer Service Manager Prima Castelino on +971 4 440 2506 or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org today!