Critical discussions relevant for your business planning include:
- Increasing the attraction of Power Generation projects through new FiTs
- The impact of upcoming regulations on palm oil mills and their treatment of POME
- Promotion plans to introduce biogas as an alternative energy source to off-takers and fleets
The inaugural meeting for the Asia Pacific Biogas Alliance will behappening on the 27 April 2015 as a prelude to the Forum.
In addition, Senior Level Stakeholders that will be present includes:
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
- Biotechnology Corporation of Malaysia
- SIME Darby Plantations
- Genting Plantations
- Gas Malaysia
- Indonesia Oil Palm Research and Institute
The association has been set up to promote the sustainable growth and development of the Biogas industry in the region, it is believed that it is of utmost importance to get the fundamentals right in order for the region’s business to grow.
Providing a voice on behalf of the industry to governments, advisers and think tanks are an important step in ensuring that the right policies, frameworks and rules are applied.
Date: 27 April 2015
Time: 0830 – 1230
Venue: Menara Altan Building, Level 23
161, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more information, please visit the event website or contact the secretariat at:
Tel: +65 6506 0965
Fax: +65 6749 7293