Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Big Data & Analytics in Banking and Finance which will be held on 01st to 2nd April, in Dubai. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
If you want to engage an audience of over 150 CIOs, CTOs, Chief Data Officers and Data Managers from some of the leading financial institutions, actively seeking products and services like yours, do not miss the Big Data & Analytics for Banking and Finance summit. The event takes place on 1-2 April 2014 in Dubai, and is organised by Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Meet with senior decision makers from leading financial institutions in the Middle East looking for solutions to enhance their data performance
- Feature your services to delegates who are attending with a buying budget for Big Data solutions
- Position yourself as the market leader by delivering an exclusive keynote presentation to the complete audience
- Generate high-quality leads by accessing key decision makers from the largest banks and finance companies in the MENA region
Position your brand with our unrivalled lineup of industry experts. Register here to know how.
- Adeel Saeed, Head of Corporate Technology, London Stock Exchange Group
- Alan Grogan, Chief Analytics Officer, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Alasdair Anderson, Global Head of Architecture, HSBC Bank PLC
- Dr. Haroun Dharsey, SVP - Head of Technology and Projects Office, Dubai Islamic Bank
- Perry Russell, Chief Architect, National Commercial Bank Saudi Arabia
View all speakers
Learn more on how you can be a part of the summit.
For any queries or more information, feel free to contact me.
Dubai World Trade Centre