Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Banking Outlook Africa which will be held on 30 July – 3 August 2012, in Johannesburg. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Your invitation to Africa’s premier retail banking conference, Banking Outlook Africa
30 July - 3 August 2012
Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
Retail Bankers, CEO's and Heads of Retail have highlighted the following opportunities as key to their growth:
- Expanding operations into the unbanked markets
- Capturing new market share in Africa
- Rolling out new retail products
- Translating consumer trends into banking opportunities
If you are trying to achieve similar objectives then attending Banking Outlook Africa will give you the opportunities and strategies to grow your retail banking business.
Register online now
Download the complete agenda
**Quote PROMO code OPBG001 to qualify for your 15% discount courtesy of Oxford Business Group.
Book your seat at Banking Outlook Africa to learn:
- How to utilise your brand to increase bankability amongst your existing client base
- How to capitalise on growth opportunities in African corporate banking
- How to position your retail products to capture market share in Africa
- How to expand and use your mobile offering to bank the unbanked
Book your seat online
**Remember to quote PROMO code OPBG001 to qualify for your 15% discount courtesy of Oxford Business Group.
Attend Africa's premier retail banking conference and hear from:
- Benjamin Mensah, Head of Personal Banking, Stanbic, Ghana
- Alpesh Patel, Chief Information Officer, ABSA, South Africa
- Dare Adeyeri, Chief Information Officer, Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Nigeria
- Alex Otti, Group Managing Director, Diamond Bank, Nigeria
- James Koroma, Managing Director, Union Trust Bank, Sierra Leone
- Elly Odhong, Head of Personal Banking, CFC Stanbic Bank, Kenya
- Sonja Van Vliet, Head of Customer Strategies, ABSA, South Africa
- Emmanuel Tagarira, Executive Director - Corporate and Retail Banking, Interfin Bank, Zimbabwe
- Charles Ringera, Head Group Operational Risk and Compliance, Kenya Commercial Bank Limited
- Charles Mavimbela, Divisional Executive: Risk and Compliance, Nedbank, South Africa
Take advantage of early savings! We have additional group discounts so bring your entire team and save more. Take advantage of booking early. It's simple, the earlier you book, the more you save!
We look forward to seeing you at the Banking Outlook Africa 2012 from 30 July - 3 August 2012 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
For more information or to register a group please contact Julie Knowler on +27 (0) 11 516 4018 or email email@example.com