Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Aviation Outlook Africa which will be held on 23 – 26 July 2012, in Johannesburg. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Opportunity and strategy for airlines, airports and investors
23 - 26 July 2012
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
Book your seat amongst Africa’s leading carriers
Safety, co-ordination and legislation are some of the setbacks in Africa for everyone involved in the aviation industry.
In our latest discussion with carriers, consultants and investors, the following challenges were noted:
- Recognizing compliance needs
- Understanding various CAAs in Africa
- Developing relationships with significant partners on the continent
- Improving co-ordination between CAAs, government and carriers
If you work in the aviation industry as a consultant, an investor or are part of the civil aviation authority and these challenges influence you, then you need to book your seat at Aviation Outlook Africa 2012 to be part of the discussions.
Seats are limited, over 40% already booked. Book your seat today
Aviation Outlook Africa 2012 will address some of the most relevant issues holding back the development of Africa’s aviation sector. Forerunning Carriers, airports and CAA will come together in July to discuss:
- Partnering with airlines for expansion, safety and compliance
- How the creation of alliances can aid Africa’s aviation development
- Joint ventures and their relevance for small and large carriers
Don’t Miss out! Book your place now at Africa’s only complete aviation forum.
Watch, listen and learn-come hear from the likes of:
- Jean Luc Grillet, Vice President for Commercial Operations West Asia, Indian Oceania and Africa, Emirates
- Harold Demuren, Director General and Chief Executive Officer, Nigeria
- Michael Warner, Director: Market analysis, The Boeing Company
- Sakhile Reiling, General Manager, Air Botswana
- Captain Paul Mwangi, Director of Flight, Kenya Airways
- Mahmoud Rehan, Assistant Vice Chairman For Operations, Cairo International Airport
- ... and many others
Come see it first at Aviation Outlook Africa 2012-The Boeing Company will be releasing key figures for Africa’s aviation market.
Bring your team along and receive great group discounts
For more information on this, visit the Aviation Outlook Africa 2012 website:
www.terrapinn.com/aviationafrica to find out more.
Don’t forget – Airlines attend for FREE. Register now