Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 3rd Annual AVCJ Singapore Forum which will be held on 17 – 19 July, in Singapore. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Enjoy a 10% discount (a savings of US$181 on admission) at the 3rd Annual AVCJ Singapore Forum. Register now to hear from over 50 leading private equity experts in the market and meet over 200+ private equity professionals.
- How successful funds have secured commitments from regional and global LPs over the last 12 months
- Discover which emerging markets leading Asia-focused fund managers will be betting on as the next big destinations for PE
- Find out how LPs view Asia as an investment destination compared to the rest of the world
- Uncover what it really takes to provide measurable operational improvement
- Establish how you can source the correct exit in a maze of dead-ends
NEW for 2013: Achieving Operational Excellence Summit!
The AVCJ Singapore Forum will offer three days of expert debates, keynote interviews, case studies and war stories focused on recent deals, market activity and the private equity issues that have been making the headlines. The Forum also includes the Achieving Operational Excellence Summit to help manage, administer and improve the fund and associated portfolio companies.
Oxford Business Group members can enjoy a bonus 10% discount (a savings of US$181 on admission) at the 3rd Annual AVCJ Singapore Forum. Register now to hear from over 50 leading private equity experts in the market and meet over 200+ private equity professionals.
For more information please contact Audret Reisdorffer:
Learn more about AVCJ Singapore Forum 2013 at www.avcjsingapore.com
We look forward to meeting you at the AVCJ Singapore Forum in July!