Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Automotive Meetings Queretaro which will be held on 12-15 November, in Mexico. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Automotive Meetings Queretaro is a supply-chain oriented business forum enabling contract manufacturers to meet and discuss partnership or business opportunities. It acts as a matchmaking platform for the automotive industry in Mexico where manufacturers can have pre-arranged business-to-business meetings to discuss partnership opportunities.
OEMs and their Tier 1 & 2 suppliers will meet contract manufacturers offering specialized capabilities and services for automotive applications. The diversified program reveals business and investment opportunities in Mexico.
Automotive Meetings Queretaro is supported by big OEMs in Mexico: Man & Volkswagen, TRW, Continental, Tremec, Eaton, Cummins, Autoliv, Siemens, Ford, Chrysler Group, General Motors, Nissan. Also the most influential governments and institutions will be present along with their industry partners: AMIA, Industria Nacional de Autopartes etc. The event is organized jointly with the Queretaro Government and in partnership with Mexico Transporta.
- 500 companies registered
- 1000 participants
- 20 countries represented: Austria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, South Korea, Switzerland, United States and more
Why attending Automotive Meetings Queretaro?
- Improve the visibility of your company through the online catalogue
- Identify and request meetings with relevant contacts prior to the event
- Save time and money by making direct contact with your targets in only two days
- Turnkey service: 100% focused, organized, and professional
- Great "Doing Business With Us" conferences given by Purchasing officials from the Primes companies