Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Asia Rail which will be held on 12 – 14 November, in Bangkok. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Running for the 19th year, Asia Rail Congress 2012 is the much anticipated rail conference of the year discussing innovation and transformation. The conference will discuss key strategies to keep the rail business up to speed with competition and accelerate its move towards a seamless integration into the urban transportation landscape.
Asia Rail will bring together Asia's railway operators to present and discuss real–world case studies. Confirmed speakers and panel members include:
- Anouj Mehta, Head, PPPs & Finance (India), ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, INDIA
- Sumit Srisantithum, Train Operations Manager, BANGKOK MASS TRANSIT SYSTEM, THAILAND
- Lakthan Thongnopakoon, Vice President of Engineering and Maintenance, BANGKOK METRO – BMCL, THAILAND
- Gianluca Favaloro, Director, Infrastructure Advisory, ERNST & YOUNG, UNITED KINGDOM
- Noormah Mohd Noor, Chief Executive Officer, EXPRESS RAIL LINK, MALAYSIA
- Professor Lee Kang Kuen, Former Senior Projects Director, KOWLOON CANTON RAILWAY & Former Head, Hangzhou Project, MTR CORPORATION, HONG KONG
- Ahmad Najib, Vice President, Safety, PT. KERETA API INDONESIA (PERSERO), INDONESIA
- Tommy Jen, Deputy Head of Operation Control Centre, TAIWAN HIGH SPEED RAIL, TAIWAN
Why attend Asia Rail 2012?
- The only conference in the region that is geared towards addressing the challenges faced by railway operators in the various stages of railway development and operational management within Asia
- Hear from the TOP Asian railway operators sharing their case studies on their differing strategies of innovation in project management and operations management, maintenance and signalling integrations
- Find out how major institutional investors evaluate and select mega railway projects for sustainable financing
- Discover strategic steps to take to ensure a seamless transition towards a more intelligent infrastructure for railway
- Enable coordinated, integrated maintenance and logistics management to deploy proper resources in a timely manner to prevent travel disruptions and congestions
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER TODAY – Save up to USD 400 if you book before 7 September 2012.
Three Easy ways to register:
Call +852 2219 0111
E-mail at email@example.com
Register online at Asia Rail 2012 website
100 complimentary passes are reserved for rail operators on first-come first serve basis. Call +852 2219 0111 or email wlouie@BeaconEvents.com to apply for your free pass now.
I look forward to welcoming you to Bangkok in November.
Nur Fadilla Misran
Senior Conference Producer