For 2015, the APRCE has adopted the theme “Asia Fast Forward” to highlight Asia as the fastest growing economy in the world and its contribution and impact to the world economy today.
Over 30 top international retailers and marketing experts will share their experiences and insights on the latest trends and developments in the global retailing industry during the 2015 Asia Pacific Retailers Convention and Exhibition (APRCE 2015).
The event is hosted by the Philippine Retailers Association (PRA) and taking place on Oct. 28 – 30 this year at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
Vittorio Radice, vice chairman of La Rinascente (Italy) and former CEO of Selfridges PLC (UK), will deliver the keynote speech on Oct. 29, the first day of the conference.
Other confirmed international speakers include:
- Singapore’s Asia Pacific Travel Retail Association president Jaya Singh China’s Beijing Capital Retailing Group chairman Fu Yuehong
- Japan’s Isetan Mitsukoshi holdings Ltd President & CEO Hiroshi Ohnishi
- South Korea’s LOTTE Corp. business headquarter/senior managing director Hyun-Chul Park
The lineup of speakers on the second day of the convention includes:
- The Walt Disney Co. Southeast Asia Chief Strategist Raju Venkatamaran from Singapore
- Shook Kelley Design USA principal and co-founder Kevin Kelley of the USA
- IGD-The Global Food & Consumer Goods Experts chief executive Joanne Denney-Finch of UK
- AS Louken Founder and CEO Luke Lim from Singapore
- Family Mart Co., Ltd President Isamu Nakayama of Japan
Early Bird Registration Promo has been extended to July 31, 2015
Visit the event website for more details.