This includes the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia, Infrastructure Development and Communications Ministry (Sarawak) Malaysia, Antaredja Mulia Jaya (Indonesia), Ministry of Works (Bahrain), Ministry of Ports & Highways (Sri Lanka), MMC Gamuda KVMRT (T) Sdn Bhd (Malaysia) and many more.
Meet Renowned Speakers
- Dato' Sri Ir. Dr. Judin bin Abdul Karim. Chief Executive Officer, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), Malaysia
- HE YB Dato Sri Michael Manyin Anak. Minister - Infrastructure Development & Communications Ministry (Sarawak), Malaysia
- Jayantha Gunathilake. Additional Secretary (Eng), Ministry of Ports & Highways, Sri Lanka
- Prof Dr. Agus Sidharta. President & CEO, Antaredja Mulia Jaya, Indonesia
- Thomas Maier. Managing Director, European Bank for Reconstruction & Development, UK
Agenda at APAC Tunnels and Bridges Conference, 2015
Day 1 (15 April 2015)
- Keynote Address: Design, Construction and Maintenance of Construction of National Road 76E in Mondulkiri province, Cambodia
- Special Presentation: Assessing Ground Type/ Ground Composition as Key Factor for Tunneling Method Selection & Design Considerations
- Special Presentation: Jakarta Integrated Tunnel: Change the Challenges into Opportunities
Day 2 (16 April 2015)
- Case Study: Construction, Maintenance and rehabilitation of tunnels in Sri Lanka with Past, Present and future developments
8 Project Highlights: SMART Tunnel, Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit (KVMRT), Jakarta Integrated Tunnel (JIT), Pahang Selangor Raw Water Tunnel, Tunnel Rehabilitation Project (Sri Lanka), 2nd Penang Bridge, Qatar Integrated Rail Project (QIRP), National Road 76E in Mondulkiri Province.
Click here to view the full Program.