Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 3rd Africa Ports, Logistics & Supply Chain Conference & Expo 2012 which will be held on 19-20 March in Accra, Ghana. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The 3rd Africa Ports, Logistics & Supply Chain Conference & Expo 2012 is the premier networking and content-driven event. It places the spotlight on the challenges and innovative solutions facing the operators and users of Africaís ports and terminals, as well as its transportation corridors.
With the projected increase in Africaís trade volume, more pressure is placed on ports as the growth engine. Coupled with the mining boom in West Africa and new oil extraction industries in Ghana, Africaís ports must solidify its capabilities and processes to deal with the increase in congestion, alleviate bottlenecks & improve productivity and efficiency.
- What are the Port Authoritiesí plans for the next 10 years?
- Where are the new infrastructural expansion projects?
- What are the strategies for project funding?
- What are the cost feasible approaches to regional custom clearance and documentation processing?
- What are the environmental and sustainability concerns?
- How are ports coping with `Going Greení?
- What are the regulatory, technical, commercial and operational issues concerning ports and the shipping supply chain?
All these questions and more will be answered at the 3rd Africa Ports, Logistics & Supply Chain Conference & Expo 2012. Get a handle on the future growth of Africaís ports!
To register, contact Jose through email@example.com or +65 6391 2555.