Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the Africa Investment Summit 2011, which will be held on 28 February – 2 March 2011, in London, UK. In this respect, we send you the following message from our conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
The Africa Investment Summit 2011 is now just a couple of weeks away. The conference will provide a platform for leading European LPs, Asset Managers and African businesses to discuss the solutions to these challenges and help identify the significant return potential that Africa has to offer.
Many European investors and corporations have begun to realise the potential presented by Africa as an investment opportunity. However, many more are being held back by a lack of sufficient knowledge and are asking themselves the following questions:
- What is the potential risk versus reward in investing in Africa?
- How can I get accurate information on which countries and asset-classes to invest in?
- How do I navigate the complexities of local taxes, regulations and quirks of the system?
- How can I get sound investment advice from internationally reputable firms and forge relationships with local investors and businesses?
If these are some of the issues you are looking to overcome then you will find the answers at the Africa Investment Summit . Download the brochure to find out more
February Discount Offer
Register before Friday 18th and save up to £300 with our early bird rate. Book online and save an additional £100. Register online TODAY using the code OBGAIS2011
Africa Investment Summit 2011 will be held 28th Feb - 2nd March in London. At this event you will hear from our unparalleled line up of leading LPs and expert Asset managers including:
- Richard Laing, CEO, CDC
- Liliang Tang, Chief Representative, China-Africa Development Fund
- David Murrin, CIO, Emergent Asset Management
- Simon Jackson, Head of Co-finance and Syndication, African Development Bank
- Judy Curry, Finance Director, Commonwealth Education Trust
- Dirk Harbecke, CEO, African Development Corporation
- Nick Greenwood, Pensions Manager, Royal County of Berkshire Pension Fund
If you interested in harnessing the remarkable potential that African investment has to offer, this is the one event for you.
Exclusive complimentary entry to end-investors! If you are an end-investor, then you qualify for one of our limited complimentary guest passes. To register, please contact email@example.com
Remember, register now and save an amazing £300 off the full registration fee Book Here