Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with AfricaCom which will be held on 9 – 10 November 2011 in South Africa. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
YOU ARE INVITED TO AFRICACOM 2011
AfricaCom 9-10 November 2011
Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa
View the BRAND NEW AfricaCom E-Brochure here: http://bit.ly/Africacomebrochure
This year’s AfricaCom is bigger and broader in focus to incorporate even more components of the telecoms, media and ICT ecosystems. The programme includes new keynotes and sessions dedicated to innovation, telecom transformation, social media, TV services, enterprise verticals, cloud services, and more.
As always, AfricaCom creates an environment conducive to sharing new ideas and building partnerships. The growth opportunities in Africa are tremendous and by attending AfricaCom, you’ll be better placed to make the most of them!
This year's speaker line-up features the most senior representatives in the 5,000+ attendee list, those headlining include:
- Christian de Faria, Group Chief Commercial Officer, MTN Group *NEW
- Johan Dennelind, CEO: International, Vodacom Group *NEW
- Neil Ahlsten, New Business Development Africa, Google *NEW
- Saiful Alam, Chief Commercial Officer, Expresso Telecom Group *NEW
- Ibrahim Alio Sanda, CEO, Sonitel, Niger *NEW
- Arnauld Bondet, Director AMEA, Orange Technocentre *NEW
- Steven Evans, CEO, Etisalat Nigeria
- Nancy Matimu, Head of VAS, Airtel Africa *NEW
- Ben Cheick Haidara, Director General, Atlantique Telecom Niger *NEW
- Malik K. Melamu, CEO, Vodacom Lesotho *NEW
- Ben Wolo, Managing Director, LIBTELCO, Liberia *NEW
View the rest of the confirmed speakers so far: http://africa.comworldseries.com/conference/speakers/
Gain a 360 degree perspective of the new market landscape at AfricaCom’s biggest conference yet.
You’ll choose from a record 4 strategic keynotes, 12 special focus sessions and 2 co-located events - AfricaCast (http://www.africacast-event.com) and Enterprise ICT Africa (http://www.enterprise-ictafrica.com). With almost every hot topic in African communications addressed, you need attend no other African communications event this year.
Sign up to receive a copy of the full conference agenda: http://africa.comworldseries.com/conference/download-brochure/
Register to Attend Africa's Largest Communications Event Today!
Conference attendance is FREE for African Operators, Regulators & Enterprises. Non Operators get 15% discount by quoting code OBG11. Early booking discounts apply to all others.
Attendance to the exhibition is free to all.
Register to attend today quoting code OBG11: http://africa.comworldseries.com/conference/register/
We hope to meet you at AfricaCom in November.
The AfricaCom Team
Enterprise ICT Africa: http://www.enterprise-ictafrica.com/
AfricaCom Awards: www.africacomawards.com