AEROSPACE FAIR MEXICO 2015 will feature discussion around civilian, commercial, military and the defense aviation sector. It brings together leaders from the aviation industry (domestic and foreign) in order to promote trade and boost growth in the Mexican aerospace industry.
Mission: To establish a sustainable International Aerospace Fair that promotes civil and military aviation in Mexico along with space technology and defense products.
Vision: To be an internationally renowned fair and technology and services exchange promoting the development of the Mexican aviation industry; to promote foreign direct investment and create jobs.
- To be the ideal platform for trade between suppliers and representatives of civilian aviation and defense market companies in the public and private sector.
- To enhance the training of personnel working in the aviation sector.
- To provide an entertainment venue for the general public and provide to Mexican youth the opportunity to interact with participating companies.
Santa Lucia Air Base is the country's largest venue. It has the ability to receive large aircraft and allow air and static displays in one platform. Located 18 miles northwest from Mexico City international airport.
- Available 11,460 m2 of covered space with capacity for more than 200 stands.
- Five hangars will be used to hold the Fair.
- 93,950 m2 of outdoor space with capacity for more than 10 chalets and several aircrafts with different dimensions.
The Fair will provide a forum for companies in the aerospace field to exchange goods and services and to attend high-level conferences discussing the defense and security aerospace sector.
For more information, please click here.