4TH ABU DHABI INVESTMENT FORUM
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 4th Abu Dhabi Investment Forum, which will be held on 16 October, in London. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Institutional Investor’s 4th Abu Dhabi Investment Forum (ADIF) will take place on 16 October at the Lancaster hotel in London.
The Forum is widely recognized as the most high-profile Abu Dhabi event of its kind to take place in London. It is held in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development and will be opened by H.E. Nasser Ahmed Alsowaidi, Chairman, Department of Economic Development. The Forum provides companies from around the world with an opportunity to hear about unique prospects being created for investors and international businesses in Abu Dhabi.
Confirmed speakers include:
- H.E. Nasser Ahmed Alsowaidi, Chairman, Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development
- H.E. Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, Chief Executive Officer, Abu Dhabi Future Energy – Masdar
- H.E. Fahad Al Raqbani, Director General, Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development
- H.E. Abdullah Saeed Al Darmaki, Chief Executive Officer, Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development
- Giyas Gokkent, Group Chief Economist, National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Khaled Salmeen, Executive Vice President, Industrial Zones, Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- Kevin Taylor, Executive Vice President, Group Treasurer, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
- Philippe Ghanem, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, ADS Securities
- Orhan Osmansoy, Chief Executive Officer, The National Investor
Topics to be addressed:
- A New Era in Global Markets: The Outlook for Abu Dhabi
- Investing in Abu Dhabi: The Risk and Opportunities
- KIZAD: Creating One of the World’s Foremost Industrial Zones
- Industry and Diversification: What Makes Abu Dhabi so Different?
- What’s Next for Middle East Markets
- Insight into the Fundaments of Abu Dhabi’s Financial Sector
- Outlook for Abu Dhabi’s Equity Markets
- Developing a knowledge Economy
The Forum brings together international investors with Abu Dhabi’s industry leaders, financial intermediaries and high-profile government officials. It is by invitation only and free of charge for qualified delegates. It is held in association with UK Trade and Investment and is open to the media.