Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 7th Natural Gas Vehicles & Infrastructure Indonesia Forum and Exhibition which will be held on 31 January – 01 February, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Relevant, Commercially-Driven and Timely NGV Forum set to propel forward Indonesia’s Gas for Transportation and Infrastructure Development programs
The launch of PT Pertamina’s Daan Mogot Station in December 2012 has served as the perfect springboard for an unprecedented NGV uptake in Indonesia. This inaugural launch will scale up Indonesia’s “Gas for Transportation Program and Infrastructure Development”, starting with Jakarta as the focal point.
Recently the Energy Minister HE Jero Wacik was quoted as saying “private stakeholders from CNG/NGV private sector will be collectively involved in setting up NGV workshop infrastructure.”
On the 7th of January this year, TransJakarta announced that more CNG buses will be added as additional filling stations are expected to be ready.
To coincide with this NGV growth in Indonesia, we continue promoting NGV with the 7th Natural Gas Vehicles & Infrastructure Indonesia Forum and Exhibition, scheduled to take place at Dharmawangsa Hotel on 31 January – 1 February 2013.
The event is hosted by CNG Association of Indonesia (APCNGI) and is supported and endorsed by the Asia Pacific Natural Gas Vehicles Association(ANGVA).
Among the invited key stakeholders and decision makers you can expect to meet include:
- Joko “Jokowi” Widodo , GOVERNOR OF DKI JAKARTA(Invited)
- Edy Purnomo, Director of Engineering and Environmental O&G, MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND MINERAL RESOURCES(Invited)
- Umi Asngadah Director of Downstream Oil and Gas, MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND MINERAL RESOURCES(Invited)
- Dr. Ir. Andy Noorsaman Sommeng , Head, BPH MIGAS (Oil and Gas Downstream Regulatory)(Invited),
- Djohardi Angga Kusumah ,Senior Vice President – Gas Development & Commercial, PT PERTAMINA(Invited)
- Punnachai Footrakul, Vice President – NGV Marketing, PTT PLC
- Fazal Ali Khan, CNG Development Manager, EMIRATES GAS
- Rolando V. Oliquino, Jr, Project Development Manager – NGVPPT, PHILIPPINES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY – EC
- Abd Aziz Miskon, Managing Director, MISC INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SDN BHD (Subsidiary of PETRONAS)
And many more.
Also, do not miss the Hands-On CNG Conversion Workshop on the 30th January 2013 where participants will get the opportunity to take part in the conversion of a Toyota Camry using the well-known Italian conversion system and Type 4 composite cylinder.
Relevant, commercially-driven and timely, this platform has brought together relevant Government Ministries, Energy Companies, Fleet Owners, Engineering Procurement, Construction Companies, Technology Providers and OEMs under one roof for one business agenda.
For more information please visit http://cngngv.com/indo2013
Contact Person: Denise Lim