With over 27 industry experts speaking, the conference is lined up with in-depth scrutiny of the industry, keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions to address new pertinent topics and the challenges faced by the Islamic Banking & Finance Industry.
This event brings together distinguished personnel from Islamic Banks, prudential and accounting standards bodies, regulatory bodies and technology leaders to discuss and benchmark crucial issues on how to seize new opportunities and make it effective for the industry.
The keynote address will be presented by:
- Professor Datuk Dr. Azmi Omar, Director General, Islamic Research and Traning Institute (IRTI) of the Islamic Development Bank, Saudi Arabia
- Y.Bhg Dato Abdul Halim, Founding Managing Director of Bank Islam, Malaysia.
The event will cover topics such as:
- Sukuk Structures, Analysis and Marketing
- Shariah Audit and Talent Development
- What Islamic Finance Institutions Do
- What Products Can Be Developed
- The Progress of Islamic Finance in Indonesia
and many more...
Meet banking practitioners from the industry worldwide and register for the conference today.
For more information, pleasevisit the event website