Why should you join us at WIBC Asia?
Organized by the Middle East Global Advisors (MEGA), WIBC Asia has since its inception 6 years ago been officially supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). This year, under the theme "Transforming Strategies to Revitalize Growth: Forging the Next Phase of Progress for Islamic Finance," WIBC Asia will provide an international platform for the development of Islamic Finance.
The aim of WIBC Asia is to enable you to:
- Capitalize on new opportunities in Asia
- Foster new business partnerships with other key centers for Islamic Finance
- Forge stronger economic linkages between Asia and the Arabian Gulf
What are the key highlights of WIBC Asia?
- Thomson Reuters Asset Management Report Launch
- An exclusive interview with the youngest CEO of the oldest Islamic Bank, Dr. Adnan. Chilwan, CEO of the Dubai Islamic Bank
- A line-up of movers and shakers from the Islamic banking & finance industry
Significant people who will be present:
- Adnan Chilwan, CEO of Dubai Islamic Bank
- Christian Stauffer, CEO of EFA Group
- Afaq Khan, CEO of Standard Chartered Saadiq
- Dato' Tajuddin Atan, CEO of Bursa Malaysia Berhad
Join the conversation and forge the future at WIBC Asia 2015. Register now and:
- Learn about transforming strategies to accelerate the global growth of the Islamic finance industry
- Share your insights on exploring the next phase of Islamic Finance and banking
- Connect with business and policy leaders in a high-impact networking environment
For more information, please visit the event website or contact the secretariat at email@example.com