Fleming Gulf’s 5th Annual Middle East Retail Banking Forum
Following from our previous 4th Annual Retail Banking event success, with more than 120 Senior Retail Bankers attending and major sponsors like Avaloq, Market Probe, Seac Banche, Peppers & Rogers Group. Now, we are working extensively with regional and global industry experts to make 5th Annual Middle Retail Banking Forum even better and to customize it to the local needs of our region.
Following are the Key Topics on which the event will be discussed:
• Does your Retail Banking Strategy require modifications in the current scenario?
• Are you well equipped in Managing the Risks & Innovations in the Retail Products?
• Understand how Basel II will change Retail Banking given the current market scenario
• What are the best practices in enabling a Profitable, Controlled and Well Regulated Consumer Lending Business?
• Observe how successful Retail Banks Maintain Service Excellence across all Delivery Channels.
• Find out how the growing Remittance Business can benefit your bank.
• Benefit from having a Profitable Wealth Management & SME Business.
“Fleming Gulf welcomes senior retail bankers from Middle East to the region’s largest retail banking conference 5th Annual Middle East Retail Banking Forum to develop an effective retail banking strategy"
Premium Gold Sponsor: Ajman Bank
Gold Sponsor: Quattro Risk Management
Premium Silver Sponsor: VERIPARK
Silver Sponsor: IND
Conference Sponsor: Mashreq Bank
Associate Sponsor: Capgemini Financial Services
Exhibitor: J.A.J. Consultants, ValuStrat Consulting LLC.
Make the most important decision you could make for your company by registering, call us today to register on +971 4 609 1576 or click here
The event takes place on 12th – 13th April, 2010.
Mehwish Hilal Marketing Manager Fleming Gulf +971 4 609 1576
+971 4 609 1576