The premier event where oil, gas and power companies come to meet with Myanmar stakeholders, partners, officials from the newly formed Ministry of Electric & Energy and Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise, plus many others, is taking place from November 17 to 18, in Yangon.
The 4th Myanmar Oil & Gas Summit highlights post-election Myanmar and how oil and gas production output, as well as electricity supply, can be increased. With only four offshore fields producing gas, the offshore sector in Myanmar has only marginally been explored and has the most potential for growth.
- Recent PSCs development and upcoming tenders for upstream oil and gas blocks
- E&P prospects for Myanmar’s onshore and offshore blocks
- Latest developments of the ongoing drilling activities
- EPC markets, materials procurement and skilled engineers-HR deployment
- Petroleum products demand and import requirements for gasoline, diesel and LPG
- Realising LNG imports potential
- Ensuring energy security: managing export and domestic needs for oil, gas and electricity.
For more information on 4th Myanmar Power Summit 17- 18 Nov 2016, click here to log on to event. Contact Ms. Grace at email@example.com or call + 65 6346 9147 for details on early bird and group discounts.
For more information on 4th Myanmar Oil & Gas Summit 17- 18 Nov 2016, click here to log on to event. Contact Ms. Huiyan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 65 6346 9113 for details on early bird and group discounts.