Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 4th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference, which will be held on 9 – 10 October, in Dubai. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
How often do you attend events where all the speakers are major influencers in your area of specialization? Furthermore, how often do these events cater to the most compelling issues facing your organisation?
To all conventional banks (with Islamic windows) and Islamic Banks grappling with the problem of success, we’re confident that Fleming Gulf's 4th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference (9-10 October, Dubai) is the ideal knowledge sharing platform for you, because this event will host discussions on the most pressing issues affecting this industry, which are:
- Future of Islamic Windows in conventional Banks
- Lack of visible product differentiation in Islamic Retail Banking
- Failure of Islamic Investment Funds to capture retail customers
The easiest way to succeed is by emulating ideas of great thinkers. Hear from:
- Group CEO, Noor Investment Group
- President and CEO, Meezan Bank Ltd.
- CEO, Mashreq Al Islami
- CEO, Bank Nizwa - Oman
- CEO, First National Bank and WesBank Islamic Finance
- CEO, University Bank
- Deputy CEO, Dubai Islamic Bank, and many more.
Convinced that this event is for you? Use our safe and easy online form to book your place.