Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 4th Annual Global Export and Agency Finance 2013 – Asia Pacific which will be held on 29 – 30 January, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
4th Annual Global Export and Agency Finance 2013 – Asia Pacific
29th & 30th January 2013, Grand Hyatt Jakarta, Indonesia
Euromoney Seminars and Trade Finance's 4th Annual Global Export and Agency Finance 2013 - Asia Pacific returns to Jakarta on 29th & 30th January 2013 covering the latest opportunities and challenges facing the global, regional and local export and agency finance industry.
Over 300 senior professionals from the world's most active and influential ECAs, multilaterals, financiers, legal firms and corporates are expected to attend the 4th annual event and discuss key topics including:
- Assessing sovereign and political risks in Asia
- Where are banks going to deploy their capacity in Asia?
- What changes have occurred within ECAs to cope with the ever changing external environment?
- Financing solutions for exporters and importers
- Why haven't we seen more ECA-supported local currency-denominated financing deals?
- Opportunities and challenges for ECA backed financing in Indonesia, Australia and Vietnam
And much more. Join us and learn from key speakers at the conference including:
- Eli Hassine, Global Head of Export and Credit Finance, SMBC
- Paul Richards, Global Head of Structured Export Finance, ANZ
- John Moran, VP of Insurance, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Arifin Indra, Senior Managing Director, Indonesia Eximbank
- Uthan Sadikin, Director, PT Multistrada Arah Sarana
- Susanne With, Senior Advisor, EKN
- Carl Engelberth, Executive Director, Chief Representative - Asia, SEK
- Mohamed Elmalt, Representative, SACE
- Steve Dodgson, Executive Director and Head of Business Group, ECGD
- Karin Kobelentz, Director, EFIC
- Robert Simmons, Chief Representative, South East Asia, International Business Development, EDC
- Toshiro Nishizawa, Director General, Country Credit Department, JBIC
Kind regards and I look forward to seeing you in Jakarta!
Head of Conferences – Asia Pacific
Euromoney Seminars Asia