Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 3rd Offshore Indonesia Oil & Gas forum which will be held on 26 February – 01 March, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Event: 3rd Offshore Indonesia Oil & Gas
Date: 26 February – 1 March 2013
Venue: Grand Hyatt Jakarta, Indonesia
Indonesia’s emphasis on encouraging oil & gas E&P activities in offshore East Indonesia has led to the growth of new project opportunities.
IBC Asia’s 3rd Annual Offshore Indonesia Oil & Gas forum will provide insight on regulatory changes to encourage offshore oil & gas investment into the frontier, deepwater regions of East Indonesia.
This forum will highlight the latest oil & gas projects to boost the oil & gas sector in this region including updates on LNG, FSRU, FLNG, deepwater field development and oil & gas infrastructure & logistics focusing on pipelines and offshore support vessels.
- Government Address - Latest updates on national and regional oil & gas policy and regulatory development plans
- Indonesia’s Future Gas Utilisation Model
- Building LNG export capacity – LNG project updates in East Indonesia
- Deepwater Project Showcase - Development and Exploratory Drilling in East Indonesia
- Leading Offshore Gas Technology in East Indonesia – FLNG and FSRU
- Enhancing Oil & Gas Logistics and Infrastructure in East Indonesia – Offshore support vessels and pipelines
- Project Financing capital intensive offshore oil & gas projects
- Legal Framework of Indonesia’s oil & gas block tendering process
Visit www.indooilgas.com for more information or contact our customer service to enquire!
Customer Service Contacts
Tel: +65 6508 2401