Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 3rd Middle East SME Forum which will be held on 17 – 18 September, in Abu Dhabi. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
After the success the inaugural Middle East SME Forum in Abu Dhabi followed by The 2nd Middle East SME Forum 2012 in Qatar, this September Fleming Gulf returns to Abu Dhabi with the 3rd series of the SME Forum “The 3rd Middle East SME Forum 2012”.
This forum will gather more than 150 participants comprising entrepreneurs, commercial banks, government support institutions, private equity firms and management consultants to highlight the awareness and significance of education, innovation and facilitating entrepreneurs with the platform to do business.
Eminent speakers and industry peers will participate in over 20 knowledge-sharing sessions, 5 intriguing panel discussions, relevant case studies and engage in networking opportunities to boost the region’s SME sector.
Opportunity missed is opportunity lost. Grab the opportunity knocking at your door.
- Join The 3rd Middle East SME Forum 2012, 17 – 18 September, Rocco Forte, Abu Dhabi
- Early bird registration will avail up to 10% discount. Register now!
- Nilanjan Ray, Senior Vice President and Head of SME Banking | Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Nizar Cheniour, Director: Enterprise Development and Support Department | Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development
- Ahsan Ali, Director: Credit & Operations | Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development
- Abdullah Al Jufaili, General Manager | SHARAKAH | Fund for Development of Youth Projects (S.A.O.C)
- Nishanth Nottath, Regional Head of Financial Crime Intelligence Operations | Standard Chartered Bank
- Essam Disi, Senior Manager – Policy Formulation: Strategy & Policy Department
Know about all our speakers, panelists, sessions and topics
Turn your entrepreneurship dreams into reality.
- Attend and learn to be your own boss. Register now!
Looking forward to hear from you,
PS: Invest in your future. Register as a delegate today to avail the early bird discount now!