Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 3rd Annual Road Planning, Design and Construction Middle East Summit which will be held on 25 – 27 February, in Qatar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The 3rd Annual Road Planning, Design and Construction Middle East Summit, taking place in Doha from 25 - 27 February 2013, will provide you with an opportunity to stay updated with the latest tender announcements and ongoing road projects as well as hear case studies from regional and international stakeholders and experts.
Download the brochure here
I am delighted to announce that Qatar Public Works Authority, Ashghal have confirmed their endorsement for this summit. This coincides with their initiative on the first phase of the Lusail Expressway Project, one of the many ongoing road projects in Qatar.
The summit brings together key stakeholders from across the region including:
- Qatar Public Works Authority, Ashghal
- Ministry of Interior, Qatar
- Qatar University
- Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning, Qatar
- Ministry of Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Roads and Transport Authority, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council, United Arab Emirates
- National Traffic and Transport Strategy for Kuwait 2010-2020
- Commercial Bank of Qatar
- International Road Federation
And many more…
I look forward to seeing you in Qatar in February.
Conference Producer- 3rd Road Planning, Design and Construction Middle East Summit
P.S. Benefit from our early bird discount of up to US $500 when you book and pay before 22 January 2013. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of my colleagues on +971 4 364 2975 to claim your limited time period offer.