Following the successes of the last two summits in London, the Asset Summit Africa 2014 will be held for the first time in Africa at the Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria on 31st March and 1st April 2014.
This event is about promoting an effective asset management and maintenance culture in developing nations and has the theme of “Reduce Costs, Improve Safety & Increase Profitability through Effective Asset Management & Maintenance”
This summit will bring together over 150 senior managers and decision makers from Oil and Gas, Real Estate & Facilities, Government, Banking, Manufacturing and Utilities.
Focusing on future growth, this is the first of its kind in Africa and will bring together world leaders and influencers in the Physical Asset management field and help improve, via experience, existing practices within the world’s developing nations.
- Starting the journey ‐ The Fundamentals of Asset Management
- Asset Planning and the Impact on Operating Costs and Profitability.
- An Overview of the State of Infrastructure Asset Management in Developing Nations
- The Key Benefits of Enterprise Asset Management
- The ‘Culture Change’ – How to transform the people in an organisation
- Maintenance Planning and the benefits of Health & Safety standards
- Learn how to improve returns on investment (ROI) in Assets
- Life-Cycle Analysis and Life Cost Modelling (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Reactive & Preventive Maintenance Strategies and IT Systems
- Trends in Asset & Facilities Management Outsourcing
- Managing Change in Asset Management Implementation in Developing Countries
- Investing in your Key Assets and how to get the best results from people
- Sustainable Development & the Role of Governance within Asset Management
- ISO55000/PAS55-2011:International Benchmark for Optimal Management of Assets
The sessions will also give an opportunity for networking and interacting with senior profile personnel in various business sectors in Private and Public organisations with senior government presence as well as people from international bodies.
The Host and Contact Information
The event is being organised by Codub Group (www.codubgroup.com), a UK firm that specialises in advising Private and Public organisations on Asset Management best practices.
For more information about registration or sponsorship:
For Africa, contact Angela on +234 80 2214 3565 or Kunle on +234 80 9963 4064
For rest of the world, contact Amon on +44 84 5452 4127