- Learn how you can use social media to get your citizens involved and achieve a smart city status
- Benefit from 6 sector specific workshops including Social Media for Local and Federal Government, Social Media for Healthcare, Social Media for Defence, Social Media for Tourism, Social Media for Foreign Affairs and Social Media for Education
- Understand how social media can complement existing communication tools to maximise return on investment
- Learn from over 23 regional and international communications and social media experts on how to make social networks work for your organisation
- Discover how to develop Key Performance Indicators and determine return on investment to increase organisational buy-in for social media use
- Address the key challenges in implementing and driving engagement, collaboration and service excellence through social media
The summit will take place from 17-18 September 2014 at the Sofitel Dubai Downtown, UAE.