Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 3rd Annual Defence Logistics Middle East Summit 2010, to be held on 24th to 27th January 2010 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this respect, we have pleasure in sending you a letter from the conference team.
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
The summit provides a timely platform to discuss how the regional armed forces can transform their military logistics infrastructure to achieve improved supply security, cost effectiveness and timely delivery.
Programme highlights include:
• George Bond, Director UK National Codification Bureau and Chairman, NATO AC135, will share NATO codification's process and how it helps in improving operational readiness
• Colonel Furio Zanatta, Logistic Command, 2nd Division – 1st Department, Head 1st Office "Combat Aircraft", Italian Air Force, will share insights on how the Italian Air Force achieves logistics cost efficiency and system availability through industry collaboration
• David Dickie, Director, Advance Aid, will present perspectives on how humanitarian organisations implement their logistics planning strategies for emergency aid delivery
• Colonel Raimo Petasnoro, Chief of Logistics, Army Materiel Command, Finland Army Materiel Command, will highlight the lessons learnt and strategies used in the effective outsourcing of depot level maintenance
• Captain Frank Hruska, Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics and Infrastructure (N4) for Commander, US Naval Forces Central Command, Bahrain, will give a case study on the naval strategies used for driving operational efficiency and fleet readiness.
Oxford Business Group Subscriber Discount
In order to qualify for a 15% discount please quote code IAE_OBG_#2 when registering. Visit the website website for the complete agenda or to register. You can also call us on +971 4 364 2975 or email us at email@example.com to find out more
I hope to be able to welcome you and your colleagues this January.