Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 2nd South East Asia Airport Expansion Summit which will be held on 28 – 29 August, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
2nd South East Asia Airport Expansion Summit 2013
28th -29th August 2013, Jakarta, Indonesia
Asia is vastly expanding their airport infrastructure to ensure that business and leisure tourists can easily commute. Asia has been the location of the best airports in the world and continues this trend.
Indonesia is preparing to build and relocate a total of 45 airports over the next decade in order to support the development of Indonesia's aviation industry.
First phase till 2017 a total of 24 new airports to be built, and then rest will be built gradually up to 2022. For the construction a minimum of 200 billion rupiah (about 21.2 million U.S. dollars) for one airport is needed. The transportation ministry this year has a 3-trillion-rupiah allocation for infrastructure construction.
- South East Asia Aviation sector – Overview
- Efficient and cost effective strategies for beefing up safety & security in airports
- Optimizing airport planning & design to drive revenue, improve security and cost Efficiency
- Airport expansion and development projects from around South East Asia
- Acquiring financing for Airport Expansion projects
- Promoting public-private partnerships (PPPs) to finance airport expansion and development
- Private Sector Involvement in Ownership, Operation and Financing of Airports
- Effect of the Economy on the Aviation Market – Where are the Future Opportunities?
- Ground Handling Development in South East Asian Airports: Overcoming Infrastructure Limits
- Achieving Low Carbon Sustainable Solutions for Airport Expansion Projects
For More Information Contact:
Group Marketing Manager
Direct T: +86 6085 1000