The conference will also highlight emerging opportunities in Oman’s world-class ports, airports, railway, logistic hubs and free zones and its important role in the Gulf region, the Indian Ocean rim and beyond.
Confirmed Industry Leaders at the GCC Supply Chain & Logistics Conference 2015 includes:
• H.E. Dr. Ahmed Al Futaisi, Minister of Transport & Communication, Oman
• Eric S.C. Ip, Group Managing Director, Hutchison Port Holdings Limited (HPH)
• Kim Fejfer, CEO, APM Terminals
• Eddy Bruyninckx, CEO, Port of Antwerp
• Dr. Allard Castelein, CEO, Port of Rotterdam Authority
• Paul Gregorowitsch, CEO, Oman Air
• John Arthur Lesniewski, Chief Commercial Officer, Oman Rail
• Abdulmalik Al Balushi, General Manager – Support Services, Oman Shipping Company
• Aflah Al-Hadrami, VP for Supply Chain Management, Occidental of Oman Inc.
• David Gledhill, CEO, Port of Salalah
• Reggy Vermeulen, CEO, Port of Duqm
• Mahmood Al Bastaki, CEO, Dubai Trade, UAE
• Willem Heeren, Chairman, DINALOG - Dutch Institute for Advance Logistics
• Peder Winther, President- MEA Region, Kuehne + Nagel Management – MEA
• Kimble Winter, Global CEO, Logistics Executive Group
• Jan Steenberg, Chairman - IESC, Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
• And more...
What’s New for 2015?
• 13 April - Market Outreach Seminar
• 14 April - Port Visits (Port of Sohar, Port of Salalah & Port of Duqm)
• Networking Reception / Conference Dinner