OBG and Euroconvention Global are announcing their collaboration on the occasion of the 2nd Egypt Power Infrastructure & New Energy Investment Forum. The summit will take place on April 29-30 in the city of Cairo
Both foreign and regional investors’ interest in energy and infrastructure investment is now scaling up. More than 100 companies from the US, Europe, Middle East are expected to be present and we would like to invite you to be part of this event.
Key topics include:
- Egypt’s New Energy market - Milestones, opportunities and risk reward
- Electricity and Power generation infrastructure developments
- Special focus on Hydro power, Solar and Wind Energy
- Egypt`s Feed-In Tariff Program
- Financing of Egypt’s power projects, PPPs and other funding options
- Opportunities for technology-driven equipment developers and manufacturers
REGISTRATION AND SPONSORSHIP
OBG subscribers and readers will benefit from an exclusive 25% discount on all participation opportunities including delegate registration and sponsorship.
For further inquiries on registration or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mr. P. Bobev – (Tel. +421 905 107703 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org)