With a growing demand for travel to Indonesian cities far exceeding current facilities, there is an imperative need to expand the capacity of existing airports. Indonesia needs an aviation master plan based on global standards and developed in partnership by aviation stakeholders, including the government. Such a plan should set a common vision for addressing top priorities such as safety, capacity and regulation.
The 2nd Annual South-east Asia Modern Airport Summit serves as the highest industry platform for government authorities and airport professionals to meet, network, and share knowledge and strategies to meet the demand for green, smart and passenger-friendly airport facilities. This event is an industry gathering of 200 Senior Level Executives from government and airport authorities, Airport Groups, Project Owners, Investors, Developers, Architects, Consultants, Engineers and System Integrators across the globe.
Why should you attend Escom’s 2nd Annual South-east Asia Modern Airport Summit?
- Learn the policy and projection updates from the Ministry of Transportation
- Detailed sessions presented by AP1 & AP2 elaborating the development strategies and partnership opportunities for suppliers
- Promote solutions to modernise their airport facilities and meet set security and terminal standards
- Contribute to the demand for being green, and for smart and passenger-friendly airports
- Motive their operational excellence and revenue generation
- Meet airlines’ expectations – airfield capacity and what is expected of a modern airport
- Network with potential customers and market your innovative technologies
You are cordially invited to share and contribute to this meaningful experience with government officials and airport experts. See you in Jakarta in April 2016!