Evolving LNG trade patterns, new shipping environments and a constant strive for operational efficiency have led to a call for the next-generation of LNG carriers. But what are the standards of defining an innovative, next-generation LNG carrier? How have LNG shipping technologies advanced and what are some of the other key challenges faced by the LNG shipping community?
Here’s a snapshot on how you can benefit from this conference
- Learn about innovative and cost-effective LNG ship designs & technologies: Fuel-saving propulsion systems, LNG tank efficiency, CNG vs. LNG ship and innovative marine solutions
- Discover opportunities for improving LNG shipping operational efficiency: Boil-off gas utilization, LNG ship vetting, STS transfers, strategic LNG ship crewing and manning
- Lifetime extension strategies for LNG carriers: Refitting trends and best practices on repairing, modifying and maintaining efficient LNG carriers
- LNG shipping business opportunities from new supply markets, high-growth LNG shipping markets in China, U.S. & India, small LNG shipping and LNG as a marine fuel
- Keep up-to-date with the latest LNG Shipping Trends & Market Developments: Global LNG dynamics, trade patterns, chartering updates, ship financing and order books
Speakers this year include experts from Mitsui O.S.K Lines, MAN Diesel, ConocoPhillips, Norgas Carriers, Wartsila Ship Power, NYK Shipmanagement, Braemar Engineering, Society of Gas as a Marine Fuel…and many more.
Click here to view the full speakers list.
Attend the event in order not to miss the 3 Value-Added Workshops.
- A: North-America’s New Commercial LNG Export Models
- B: Cost-Effective LNG Ship Designs Facilitating North-American LNG Trade
- C: LNG as a Marine Fuel by SGMF
Click here to learn more about your workshop leaders.
See you at the 2nd Annual LNG Shipping Conference in November 2014.
Call: +65 6508 2401 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Now » (Please quote P10534BG when you register)