Evolving LNG trade patterns, new shipping environments and a constant strive for operational efficiency have led to a call for the next-generation of LNG carriers. But what are the standards of defining an innovative, next-generation LNG carrier? How have LNG shipping technologies advanced and what are some of the other key challenges faced by the LNG shipping community?
Here’s a snapshot on how you can benefit from this conference
- Learn about innovative and cost-effective LNG ship designs & technologies: Fuel-saving propulsion systems, LNG tank efficiency, CNG vs. LNG ship and innovative marine solutions
- Discover opportunities for improving LNG shipping operational efficiency: Boil-off gas utilization, LNG ship vetting, STS transfers, strategic LNG ship crewing and manning
- Lifetime extension strategies for LNG carriers: Refitting trends and best practices on repairing, modifying and maintaining efficient LNG carriers
- LNG shipping business opportunities from new supply markets, high-growth LNG shipping markets in China, U.S. & India, small LNG shipping and LNG as a marine fuel
- Keep up-to-date with the latest LNG Shipping Trends & Market Developments: Global LNG dynamics, trade patterns, chartering updates, ship financing and order books
>>Click here to view agenda
Speakers this year include experts from Mitsui O.S.K Lines, MAN Diesel, ConocoPhillips, Norgas Carriers, Wartsila Ship Power, NYK Shipmanagement, Braemar Engineering, Society of Gas as a Marine Fuel…and many more.
Click here to view the full speakers list.
Attend the event in order not to miss the 3 Value-Added Workshops.
- A: North-America’s New Commercial LNG Export Models
- B: Cost-Effective LNG Ship Designs Facilitating North-American LNG Trade
- C: LNG as a Marine Fuel by SGMF
Click here to learn more about your workshop leaders.
See you at the 2nd Annual LNG Shipping Conference in November 2014.
Call: +65 6508 2401 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Brochure »
Register Now » (Please quote P10534BG when you register)