The financing and implementation of major infrastructure projects in emerging markets is a crucial driver for sustainable economic growth. Yet many key initiatives remain stalled due to a lack of funds, the availability of credit constrained by tough regulatory reforms, interest rate uncertainty, and persistent concerns over risk and viability.
The Marcus Evans 2nd Annual Infrastructure Project Financing event will discover and discuss the latest trends in infrastructure project financing, strategies and innovative financing mechanisms to ensure project success and continued viability in today’s competitive environment.
On the third day, a workshop on “Capacity Building: Structuring PPP Projects” will provide participants with the tools, methodologies and processes to assist governments and related agencies improve and effectively structure PPP policies to expedite access to financing, and at the same time gain various insights from all stakeholders involved.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Deputy DG, Private Sector Operations Dept.; Asian Development Bank, the Philippines
- Group MD, Prasarana Malaysia
- CEO, IDFC Capital, Singapore
- Director, Nusantara Infrastructure, Indonesia
- Director of Security, Housing & Land Development, PPP Unit, Prime Minister’s Dept., Malaysia
- EVP, Public Advisory, PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance
- VP, Structured Investment Group, Piramal Enterprises, India
- MD, APAC, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Thailand
- CEO, InfraCo Asia Development, Singapore
- PPP Nodal Point & Senior Procurement Specialist, the World Bank’s Governance Global Practice
For more information or registration details, please contact Sharon at SharonC@marcusevanskl.com or call +603 2723 6757
Click here for the full event brochure, or click here to visit the event website for more information.