As the result of the highly successful and well attended 1st Annual, Fleming Gulf is delighted to bring you the ‘2nd Annual Global Petrochemicals Technology Conference’, scheduled to take place from 18th to 20th October, 2011, in Doha, Qatar.
This conference will bring together industry leaders from the world over, to discuss latest innovations and new technological developments in the petrochemicals industry.
Key speakers that will be present at this summit include:
- Prof. Farid Benyahia, Qatar University, Professor & Head of Chemical Engineering Department, Qatar
- Rob Parry, BASF - The Chemical Company, Executive Account Manager, Chemical Catalyst
- Dr. Trevor J. Hutley, Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM), General Manager, Product & Technology Development
- Abdullah Al-Saeed, TASNEE Co. , PDH & PP Operations Manager
- Ayman Ahmed Kamal Naji, QAPCO, Operations - Polyolefins Specialist
- Abdulhadi Al-Ajmi, Equate Petrochemicals, R & D Leader
- Dhaval Shah, SABIC Innovative Plastics, Sustainability Program Manager
- Harith Al-Qurtas, TASNEE Petrochemicals, Saudi Arabia, General Manager Operations
- Pawan K. Bassim Chevron Phillips Chemical Co LP, USA, Global Director Licensing
- Randy Hagenson, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co LP, USA, Licensing Manager
- Martijn Vogelzang, Lyondellbasell Industries, Germany, Licensing Manager, Europe & AFMEI
Key conference takeaways:
- Highlight the future of innovation & technologies in the Downstream industry
- Learn more about alternative feedstocks available for petrochemical producers
- Discuss trends in effective energy use & adopting cleaner fuels and reducing Co2 emissions
- Come up with solutions on successful integration and catalyst development
- Take in insight into technological advances & wastewater treatment for petrochemical plants
Prepare to meet industry leaders and senior decision makers including:
Job Titles: Presidents, Vice Presidents, CEO’s / Managing Directors, Head of Strategy, Head of Technology, Technical Managers, Heads of Catalyst, Head of Olefins, Steam Cracker, Polymer, Chemicals, Project Management Specialists, Head of Operations, Chief Operating Officers, Process Engineers, Plant Managers, Licensors, R&D professionals, Analysts and Consultants, etc.
Industries: Petrochemical Producers, Refineries, Oil and Gas Majors, Renewable Energy Companies, Technology Providers, EPC Companies, Catalyst Companies, Chemical Companies.
Fleming Gulf – a leading name in business intelligence – has a rich history of producing high level, industry specific conferences throughout the world. The 2nd Annual Global Petrochemicals Technology Summit will be another such event, designed specifically to help you learn, network, and grow.