Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 2nd Annual Global Logistics in Mining Forum which will be held on 12 - 13 November, in South Africa. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The 2nd Annual Global Logistics in Mining Forum will be held on 12-13 November, Johannesburg South Africa. It will showcase top industry speakers sharing their insights and expertise on the current logistical challenges faced by mining companies.
- Strategies to shape and improve road/rail/port infrastructure.
- The need to have an innovative logistics strategy in place.
- Managing logistics to and from remote locations.
- Strategies for inventory and warehouse management
- Mine-to-Port logistics optimization
- Personnel transportation and optimization within mine operations
- Business intelligence in the mining industry
- Role of automation in mine logistics
Broaden your knowledge - Get latest insights on
- Bringing all supply chain activities into one strategic business unit
- The need to have an innovative logistics strategy in place
- Managing logistics to and from remote locations
- The role of automation in mine logistics
- Strategies for Inventory and warehouse management
Interactive Panel Discussions:
- Strategies to shape and improve road/rail/port infrastructure and efficiencies.
- Ensuring logistics reliability in greenfield sites
- Having the right 3PLto address the knowledge gap
For more information