CLICK HERE TO VISIT WEBSITE
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The 17th Malaysian Capital Market Summit which will be held on 29 October, in Malaysia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
THE 17TH MALAYSIAN CAPITAL MARKET SUMMIT
“Malaysia The Rising Star – Geared For Growth”
29th October 2012
The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
The Annual Series of the Malaysian Capital Market Summit, a landmark programme of the Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute (ASLI), in its 17th edition this year aims to provide timely and reliable information and analysis to investors and market players.
The summit is a high-level gathering of industry players, fund managers, investment analysts and research houses and feels the pulse of the Malaysian market as well assesses future strategic challenges and opportunities, enabling participants to feel the tempo of development and take stock of the market. The Summit will provide participants with updates on key trends, risk management, future opportunities and major issues.
This year amidst global uncertainties, the Malaysian market has emerged to be a Rising Star and become a global hub for IPO’s. The recent mega listings of FELDA and Integrated Healthcare have attracted greater interest in the Malaysian market.
The 17th Malaysian Capital Market Summit will specifically:-
- discuss whether Malaysia can be the market of choice in Southeast Asia.
- assess the global and regional economic challenges and prospects;
- determine how the global uncertainties will impact on the local scene;
- discuss the newly announced Capital Market Master Plan II;
- review the state of corporate governance and how it can be further enhanced;
- discuss the impact of Private Retirement Schemes on the market.
Benefits of Participating:-
- Get first-hand information on how the global, regional and domestic economy will perform in the next 6 months to 18 months.
- Discuss how the 2nd Capital Market Master Plan will impact on the market.
- Obtain feedback from industry experts and market players.
- Identify investment opportunities in the short to medium term.
- Review the prospects for the Bond Market and Derivatives.
- Promote sharing of best practises and ideas.
- Determine the direction of the market next year.
- Promote networking and business interaction.
- Determine market challenges and opportunities in 2013.
- Discuss how corporate governance can be further enhanced.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE