THE 14TH MALAYSIA STRATEGIC OUTLOOK CONFERENCE 2012
“Malaysia Unlimited: Risks, Returns and Opportunities”
January 17, 2012, Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur
About the Conference
The 2012 Malaysia Strategic Outlook Conference held at the beginning of the year will examine and discuss the emerging trends, issues, challenges and identify and evaluate the new opportunities in the coming year. It will enable corporate leaders and key decision makers to review the key watch-list for the coming year to better prepare for their strategic planning.
Politically, we are also going through exciting times with a hard fought 13th General Elections expected within months of the new year. What are the likely scenarios and outcomes? The European Financial crisis has also thrown up several uncertainties in the global and regional economic outlook. What are likely impact on the region and on the country? Can Malaysia's ambitious economic transformation programmes be achieved in the light of the global uncertainties?
The Annual Malaysia Strategic Outlook Conference enables participants to take stock of the state of the nation, in particular the economy and business environment. It provides a timely meeting of minds for issues to be clarified, questions to be answered and opportunities to be identified.
Benefits of Attending
- Evaluate key trends and assess strategic challenges.
- Discuss and identify new business opportunities.
- Obtain updates and clarifications on policies.
- Share ideas and management insights.
- Promote networking and business exchange.
- Find out what’s in store for 2012.
Who Should Attend
- Chairmen of Boards and Company Directors
- CEO’s / Managing Directors
- Bankers / Investment Bankers
- Research and Corporate Planning Managers
- Foreign Investors
- Finance Directors / Managers
- Corporate Lawyers