Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 10th Gulf Water Conference which will be held on 22-24 April, in Qatar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
We are delighted to announce The 10th Gulf Water Conference in Doha, Qatar on April 22 to 24, 2012 organised by Interactive Business Network (IBN).
The event is held under the patronage and attendance of H.E. Dr. Mohammad bin Saleh Al Sada Minister of Energy and Industry-Qatar, the Water Science and Technology Association (WSTA), Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation “KAHRAMAA” and the Secretariat General of the Cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf States.
The conference convenes under the slogan “the water-energy-food nexus” as a major challenge for policy makers, decision makers, key players, and end users in the GCC and Arab countries to respond to the immense demand of freshwater for human needs, urban development, industry, agriculture, tourism, and many other economic sectors.
10th Gulf Water Conference will:
- Address the responsibility to ensure the necessary freshwater resources for living
- Food security
- Urban development
- Economic and social development.
Main topics on the conference agenda include:
- Water security and food sustainability.
- Managing surface and groundwater resources.
- The management of municipal water supplies.
- Latest developments in desalination technologies and alternative energy supplies.
- Wastewater management and recycling.
- Water, health and environment linkages.
To register and for more information on the conference please visit http://www.gwcdoha2012.org
Or contact Interactive Business Network on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +974 4488 0627/ 1525, Fax: +974 4487 3196